👋 Hi! I'm Michael.
Check out my deep-dive into the SaaS management space where I highlight vendors including Intello, Blissfully, Torii, BetterCloud, and others!
Navigating the site.
Below, you can learn more about my interests, things I've done, and what I am passionate about, among other things. I hope that this page can help give you a better understanding of who I am.
Startups and Venture Capital
Research & Things I've Put Together
How I Spent My Quarantine
A bit of background.
- I'm a senior (class of 2021) at Washington University's Olin Business School (double majoring in Finance and Entrepreneurship).
- I am the founder of The Takeoff and have experience working in VC (JMI, Equal, Ground Up) and with early-stage SaaS startups (Intello).
- I grew up in Westchester, NY.
- I love sports, tech, startups, investing, and, above all else, my family and friends.
- I also love learning and promoting learning among others (that's part of the reason I started The Takeoff — learn more here.