I write occasionally.
- 2020 Summer Growth Interns (Medium)
- The Origins of The Takeoff (Medium)
- Information Consumption and Knowledge Gain: A Gen Zer’s Perspective during COVID-19 (Medium)
- Semester Abroad: 4 weeks in (Medium)
- Mapping the WashU Startup Landscape (Medium)
- Starting an Entrepreneurship Club on Your College Campus (Medium)
Deep-Dives, Research, and More
I do a lot of research on my own, in my free time — stemmed out of my love for learning. Much of the research I do is small, not really amounting to anything; however, some of the research I do is more structured / organized.
- SaaS Management Deep-Dive. In my first deep-dive for The Takeoff, I explored the fast-growing, often under-the-radar space of SaaS Management. Check it out here.
- Mental Health & Wellness. During quarantine, I spent a few weeks diving into the mental health & wellness industry. I looked for startups promoting: digital therapy, meditation / mental wellbeing, physical fitness, etc. Reach out if you're curious to learn more about my findings.
- Mapping the WashU Startup Landscape. In April 2019, I created a market map and database of all the startups founded by WashU alumni with $1m+ in venture funding since 2014. See my Medium post and the spreadsheet of companies.
- WashU Startup & VC Resources. Last year, I put together a few (hopefully) helpful resources for WashU students interested in tech, startups, and entrepreneurship. See Resources for Students on Campus (WashU) and WashU in VC & PE.
- Guide to Cold Outreach. I helped my co-founder at The Takeoff (Lukas) put together a Guide on Cold Outreach.